Review results in tabular form. The following is a short explanation of each of the columns of the table and its contents, self-explanatory titles are omitted.
- Database: source or publisher of the paper
- Type: description of the kind of publication between conference paper, book chapter, or journal paper.
- Oldest Reference: year of publication of the oldest reference cited in the paper.
- Newest Reference: year of publication of the newest reference cited in the paper.
- Citation: Classification of the number of citations that the paper has. Values: none, 1-5, 5-10, +10.
- Participants: Classification of the number of participants that the paper reports. Values: none, 1-5, 5-10, +10.
- Method Description: Short description of the method reported by the paper.
- Reported Method: Classification of the reported method of the paper in three main categories. Design, Experiment / Test, Literature review, Survey.
- Gamification - Motivation: Classification of the sources of motivation reported. Values: Intrinsic Motivation, Extrinsic Motivation, Mixed.
- Gamification - Negative Issues: Filled when the paper is reporting the analysis of negative consequences of using gamification.
- Gamification: Classification of the kind of technique reported. Values: Gamified, not Gamified
- Device and Location Usage: Classification of the use of mobile devices, wearables and location technologies. Values: No device, Device enabled, Mobile and location enabled, Device and location enabled.
- App Name: The name of the application reported by the paper when it exists.
|Last updated||December 12, 2017|
|Created||December 12, 2017|
|License||Creative Commons Attribution|